Welcome All
Hello,
Normally when we come to USA from India on dependent visa, we are not used to this type of life. We get lot of free time and we spend that on internet. So obviously we need different sites and we do Research on it. I am here now for more than 2 years. I want to share few useful sites with description and all other useful information along with some other content.So keep visiting for all new information and sites.
Have a Good Day!!!
-Rashmi
Normally when we come to USA from India on dependent visa, we are not used to this type of life. We get lot of free time and we spend that on internet. So obviously we need different sites and we do Research on it. I am here now for more than 2 years. I want to share few useful sites with description and all other useful information along with some other content.So keep visiting for all new information and sites.
Have a Good Day!!!
-Rashmi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very beautiful Rakhis .Especially they seems Rakhi for kids they look most suited .
At the end , emotions matter whatever the cost of Rakhi is weather you you buy Rakhi online or make and tie on your brother's hand like above .
Post a Comment