Welcome All

Hello,
Normally when we come to USA from India on dependent visa, we are not used to this type of life. We get lot of free time and we spend that on internet. So obviously we need different sites and we do Research on it. I am here now for more than 2 years. I want to share few useful sites with description and all other useful information along with some other content.So keep visiting for all new information and sites.
Have a Good Day!!!
-Rashmi

Monday, August 20, 2007

Follow Market

One more time pass you can do meanwhile is following market.
I know you will say what a boring thing!!!
But believe me in starting it is little boring but as you start following it regularaly it gets interesting every other day.
You can also help your husband to make investments and earn profits.
Ok lets follow market everyday.
Last week market was not stable. There were ups and downs .
Today it looks little good for Indian as well as USA market
From today we will compare both USA and indian market

No comments: